Phytoestrogen Supplements Market
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Phytoestrogen Supplements Market
Request Now !
Phytoestrogen compounds are naturally occurring compounds in plants and are predominantly found in leafy vegetables and fruits. Though phytoestrogens are found in plants, they function like animal hormones in humans. Phytoestrogens find wide applications in hormone replacement therapy and supplements. Additionally, phystoestrogen is a potent medication against hot flashes that occur during perimenopause and osteoporosis prevention in women. One major class of phytoestrogen are lignans. These are composed of thick cell walls and found in food items such as berries, grains, nuts, and fruits. Furthermore, berries consist of isoflavones, which are phenolic compounds. Two of the most clinically researched isoflavones are daidzein and genistein. These are found in abundant quantities in soy protein. However, phytoestrogen supplements come with a flex of side effects such as stomach upset, bloating, and gas. Additionally, soy isoflavones may lead to soy allergy. Phytoestrogen supplements are usually sold in tablet form and sold at pharmacy stores. They can be administered as per recommended dosage given by doctors, which usually fluctuates from 50mgs to up to 100mgs.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the global phytoestrogen supplements market.
Top Impacting Factors
Rising incidents of chronic diseases around the globe owing to lack of nutritional and well-balanced body metabolism and growing demand for design and development of new age therapeutic supplements in pharmaceutical industry are expected to drive market growth for phytoestrogen supplements.
Additionally, rising geriatric population, rising healthcare costs, and higher investments in research and development of new age therapeutics are likely to drive more market growth in regions with higher economic parity such as North America and Europe.
Increasing awareness on food innovations with focus being laid upon commoditization of healthy, nutritious food products, add on dietary supplements may boost the market growth of phytoestrogen supplements.
Growing awareness on women health, including menstrual complications, pregnancy-related complications especially in emerging nations such as China and India with higher women population is bound to trigger sentiments on development of nutraceutical products. Thus, it is expected to drive the market growth for phytoestrogen supplements.
However, risks associated with consumption especially gastrointestinal complications coupled with inefficient government support lend to the supplement industry in undeveloped economies may hamper global phytoestrogen supplements market penetration.
Key Market Trends
- North America is anticipated to witness huge gains owing to rising chronic disease cases coupled with rise in private and public sector investments in development of nutraceutical industry.
- Recent advancements made through research conducted at Guangzhou University has brought into light use of phytoestrogen supplements as anti-ageing medications.
- Another recent study in Canada confirmed use of phytoestrogen supplements as potential replacement of traditional estrogen replacement therapy.
- Asia-Pacific is likely to witness huge gains with respect to phytoestrogen market, owing to rising female geriatric population in the region coupled with growing awareness on female health, menstrual complications, and robust government intervention through women friendly schemes and NGO tie ups.
- However, Africa and Middle East are expected to witness slow growth, owing to absence of efficient healthcare facilities.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the phytoestrogen supplements industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the phytoestrogen supplements market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzedto highlight the phytoestrogen supplements market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the phytoestrogen supplements market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Phytoestrogen Supplements Report
- Which are the leading players active in the phytoestrogen supplements market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the phytoestrogen supplements market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the phytoestrogen supplements market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 in the industry?
- What is phytoestrogen supplements?
- What is the phytoestrogen supplements market prediction in the future?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Phytoestrogen Supplements Market Report Highlights
|By Type|| |
|By Source|| |
|By Application|| |
|By End User|| |
|By Region|| |
|Key Market Players||Nutritionexpress, Doterra, Naturesplus, Vitacost, Solaray, Helios, Archer Daniels Midland, Bioland, Medisys Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Guzen Development, Fujicco Co., Ltd., Aushadhi Herbal, Tradichem S.L, Frutarom Ltd., Nutra Green Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
Loading Table Of Content...
With collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Allied Market Research (AMR) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts. Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market. Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With AMR’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
We refer a broad array of industry sources for our secondary, which typically include; however, not limited to: Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Our primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks and face-to-face interactions. We are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develops analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth and forecasts
Our primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of most experienced industry members. These participants include; however, not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investments and valuation experts Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
Analyst tools and models
AMR has developed set of analyst tools and data models to supplement and expedite the analysis process. Corresponding to markets, where there is significant lack of information and estimates, AMR’s team of experts and analyst develop specific analyst tools and industry models to translate qualitative and quantitative industry indicators into exact industry estimates. These models also allow analysts to examine the prospects and opportunities prevailing in the market to accurately forecast the course of the market.